Ultimate citrus water-based cleaner and degreaser is a Natural and all-purpose super concentrated, effective and safe cleaner.
Degreaser Bio Cleaner cleans most stubborn of stains and the greasiest grime from all water-safe surfaces in homes, business and industries.
Our proprietary formula delivers a safe and extremely powerful multi-purpose cleaner without unpleasant fumes, bleach, solvents, caustics and VOC Compliant.
When diluted one gallon can make up to 128 gallons, making it a very cost effective cleaner.
Perfect to Clean
- Engine Parts, machinery, tools.
- Ovens, grills, vent hoods, kitchen utensils.
- Tiles, granite, marble, ceramics.
- Vinyl, fiberglass plaster, stainless steel.
- Walls, carpet, leather, general cleaning
- VOC Compliant
- Solvent Free
- 100% Bio Degradable
- Low Odor
- Smoke and Fumes Free
- High Yield
- Caustic Soda Free
- Phosphates Free
- Toxins Free
- Ammonia Free
- No flammable
Tensiatory non-ionic, thickener, plant based preservatives and origin with vehicle.
1:1 to 1:4 – engines, concrete, ovens, vent hoods, kitchen utensils.
1:16 to 1:32 – floors, metals, vinyl, tiles, fiberglass, plaster, stainless steel.
1:64 to 1:128 – walls, granite, marble, carpet, leather, general cleaning.
HOW TO USE
Shake well before using.
Always make a test in a small area.
1 Apply the product evenly with low pressure hand sprayer, roll or dump directly on the surface.
2 For non-foaming cleaning, remove with a cloth and avoid brushing.
PRODUCT TO WATER RATIOS:
Heavy Duty Degreaser- 1:1 to 1:4 Engine parts, concrete immersion, ovens, vent hoods, kitchen utensils and washing machines.
Medium Duty Degreaser- 1:16 to 1:32 Floors, metals, vinyl, tile, berglass, plaster,stainless steel.
Light Duty Degreaser- 1:64 to 1:128 Walls, marble, wood, glass, carpet, furniture, leather, mirror, general cleaning.
24 months from date of manufacturing date.
Do not ingest or inhale this product.
Avoid contact with skin or eye area.
If product does come into contact with skin or eyes, immediately flush affected area with area
With water for at 15 minutes. In case of ingestion, contact Poison Control immediately at (800) 222-1222.
Do not reuse empty bottle